I feel more comfortable with just my womanhood in general and feeling more feminine. You’re opened a lot of doors for me within myself . . . for me to be myself and feel more confident. Thank you so much!
An implant is typically placed through an incision made inside the lower lip or through the natural crease beneath the chin. Your doctor will select the implant that will best enhance your ideal appearance and insert it into a pocket created over the front of the jawbone.
You should be an adult in good general health, preferably a non-smoker. Patients undergoing this procedure should have realistic expectations for the results after surgery and be ready to maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow the medical team’s instructions for recovery and beyond.
- Temporary discomfort in the chin area for several days post-surgery
- Sutures removed within one week
- Swelling and discoloration subside within several days
- Resume light activities in 3-4 days
- Resume strenuous activities within 1-2 weeks