“I never thought that my backside could look so original! I thought it would look fake, but it looks like it always belonged there“ it was so worth it! . . . I’m so happy! Dr. Jones exceeded my expectations.
The Brazilian Butt lift uses a gentle liposuction technique to transfer fat from selected areas of the body into the buttocks in multiple layers through micro cannulas.
A butt augmentation with micro fat grafting is the preferred method of enhancement over buttock implants due to lower complication rates and an easier recovery process.
You should be an adult in good general health, preferably a non-smoker. For this procedure, you will need areas of your body to have significant excess fat cells to transfer. Patients undergoing this procedure should have realistic expectations for the results after surgery and be ready to maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow the medical team’s instructions for recovery and beyond.
- Temporary swelling and area discomfort
- A control garment must be worn for 2-4 weeks
- No sleeping on your back for 3 weeks
- Minimized, direct sitting on the buttocks for 3 weeks
- Swelling and bruising should diminish within 4-6 weeks
- Most patients can return to work after 1 week
Before & After