A growing practice in Sugar Land, Texas is seeking a dynamic Practice Manager/ Sales Manager that will have a dual focus on managing a practice and sales.
This position will back up the sales team to assist patients with moving forward to reach their aesthetic
This is not a remote position and must be available on some Saturdays and some evenings.
- Mastering our sales, service, and operational processes
- Training, coaching, and developing all team members to meet sales performance goals
- Create volume driving initiatives
- Hit sales targets by motivating the team with positive reinforcement & leading by example
- Handling patient escalations and forming creative and positive solutions
Requirements — The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of competence in:
- Minimum of three years of sales and cosmetic surgery managerial experience
- A background in consultative type sales is highly preferred
- Overcoming objectives with creative, smart solutions
- Succeeding within a numbers and goal driven environment
- Building and maintaining positive relationships
- High energy, positive and professional attitude
- Taking initiative and finding solutions for all patients