Accessibility Statement for Lexington Plastic Surgeons
Lexington Plastic Surgeons is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Lexington Plastic Surgeons takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Lexington Plastic Surgeons:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lexington Plastic Surgeons is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lexington Plastic Surgeons. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Lexington Plastic Surgeons:
- Phone: 212-223-0716
- Visitor address: 113 East 39th Street, New York, NY 10016
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Lexington Plastic Surgeons relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Lexington Plastic Surgeons, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Lexington Plastic Surgeons:
- Text readability on darker colored backgrounds: Some text might not provide enough contrast for legibility when being viewed on dark colored backgrounds. because Original brand colors were implemented on the site. We are changing brand colors to meet AA and AAA requirements. Please contact us so that we can prioritize a solution for the issue.
- Using Keyboard to tab through navigation: Navigation structure might no allow some links to accessible via keyboard. because WP Theme issue . Identifiying alternate solutions for navigation and compatible accessibly plugins with theme and WP. Many main navigation links are available in the footer.
Lexington Plastic Surgeons assessed the accessibility of Lexington Plastic Surgeons by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 19 March 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool