Dr. Do graduated from the prestigious Brown University School of Medicine, as part of the Program in Liberal Medical Education (PLME), a highly selective, combined MD/BA program that accepts only 60 high school students each year across the country – the only of its kind among Ivy League institutions. After graduation from Brown, Dr. Do completed his surgery residency at Boston Medical Center and St. Joseph Medical Center (now part of the Methodist Surgery Residency Program in Houston) . To hone his aesthetic surgical skills and knowledge, Dr. Do has travelled nationally and internationally to participate in numerous symposiums, workshops, and fellowships dedicated to the field of plastic aesthetic surgery – led by leaders of plastic and facial plastic surgery such as Drs. Timothy Marten, Dean Toriumi, and Peter Adamson. Dr. Do is Double Board Certified by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Do was a National Physician Trainer of Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT) for Varicose Veins surgery for Biolitec and Diomed, and a National Physician Trainer of Laser Lipolysis for La Evita. Dr. Do has given numerous lectures at the national and state level in the field of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Do has also held leadership positions as a Trauma Surgeon Director and Chief of Surgery at Oakbend Medical Center and Jackson County Health Center, respectively. Dr. Do is an Oral Examiner for the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
American Board of Surgery – Diplomate (2003, recertified 2013)
American Board of Cosmetic Surgery – Diplomate (2013)
American College of Surgeons
American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
Asian Facial Plastic Surgery Society
American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
American College of Phlebology
American Society of Liposuction Surgery
American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Texas Cosmetic Surgery Society
- “Managing Umbilical Hernias in Abdominoplasty Patients.” Texas Cosmetic Surgery Society Congress. Austin, TX.
- “Is Growth Always Good in Surgery Practice?” Texas Cosmetic Surgery Society Congress. Austin, TX.
- “ Current Techniques for Hernia Repairs” VietFace TV. Houston, TX.
- “ Safe Sedation Techniques for Breast Augmentation,” Texas Cosmetic Surgery Society Congress. Austin, TX.
- “ Intravenous Sedation for Abdominoplasty.” Texas Cosmetic Surgery Society Congress. Grapevine, TX.
- “ Femoral Nerve Blocks: Supplanting Tumescence in treatment of Varicose Veins?” Texas Cosmetic Surgery Society Congress. Grapevine, TX.
- “ Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication for GERD (Esophyx),” Alphine, TX.
- “ Intravenous Sedation and Tumescence Anesthesia in Breast Augmentation,” American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery. Newport Beach, CA.
- “ Surgical Treatment of Varicose Veins,” VanTV 55.2 Television Network. Houston, TX.
- “ VaricoseVeins: Manifestations and Treatments,” KREH 900 AM Radio. Houston, TX.
- “ Surgical Treatment of Gallstones,” HonViet Television Network. Houston, TX.
- “ Treatment of Varicose Veins,” HonViet Television Network. Houston, TX .
- “ Experience with Laser Varicose Vein Treatment,” Texas Cosmetic Surgery Society Congress. Dallas, TX.
- “ Surgical Treatment of Colorectal Cancer,” 1520 AM Radio. Houston, TX.
- “ Hair Transplation and Medical Hair Restoration,” 1520 AM Radio. Houston, TX.
- “ Varicose Veins – Diagnosis and Treatment,” 1520 AM Radio. Houston, TX.
- “ Variose Veins – Diagnosis and Therapeutics,” 900 AM Radio. Houston, TX.
- “ Laser Lipolysis – Indications and Results,” Sangeet KBRZ 1460 AM Radio. Houston, TX.
- “ Colorectal Cancer – Diagnosis and Treatment,” 1520 AM Radio. Houston, TX.
- “ Colorectal Trauma,” Oak Bend Medical Center Trauma Series Lecture. Richmond, TX.
- “ Varicose Veins: Diagnosis and Management,” VAMA Lecture Series. Houston, TX
- “ Arteriovenous Fistulas in the Dialysis Patient,” Conference of the Center for Medicare/Medicaid and the Nephrology Association of Texas. Corpus Christi, TX.
|Las Vegas Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Dermatology||Las Vegas, NV|
|Daegu Oriental Blepharoplasty and Periocular Cosmetic Symposium||Daegu, Korea|
|Advances in Rhinoplasty – AAFPRS||Chicago, IL|
|International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery Orlando Live Surgery Workshop||Orlando, FL|
|Singapore Facial Rejuvenation Surgery||Singapore|
|Singapore Advanced Rhinoplasty||Singapore|
|Facial Rejuvenation in Depth with the Masters – St. Louis U. School of Medicine||St. Louis, MO|
|Portland Rhinoplasty Course – Oregon Health & Science University||Portland, OR|
|World Congress of Facial Plastic Surgery||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Annual Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium||Dallas, TX|
|AACS Annual 32nd Scientific Meeting – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery||Hollywood, FL|
|PRS Korea -73rd Congress of Korean Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons||Seoul, South Korea|
|Annual Conference of the Pan Asia Academy of FPRS||Bangkok, Thailand|
|QMP Aesthetic Surgery Symposium||St. Louis, MO|
|Cosmetic Blepharoplasty and Fundamentals of Facelift – SLU School of Medicine||St. Louis, MO|
|Alexandria 6th Rhinoplasty Live Surgery Fellowship||Alexandria, Egypt|
|International Congress of Daegu Asian Blepharoplasty Symposium||Daegu, South Korea|
|Singapore Advanced Rhinoplasty Cadaveric Dissection Course – European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery||Singapore|
|International Society of Plastic Regenerative Surgery Congress||Miami, FL|
|KCCS Asian Rhinoplasty – Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery||Busan, South Korea|
|ASCBS Annual Workshop||Newport, CA|
|Austin Oculoplastic Conference||Austin, TX|